Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Handguns, couple rifles

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I have some handguns and a couple rifles I've decided to sell. I will get some pictures up by the weekend but I figured I would see if there was any interest for now and make some time for pictures later. If you see something here you're interested in, send me a PM. I've dealt with a few toozers in the past. Figured I would offer the guys here a chance at these first. Whatever's left will probably be sold at the local gun store on consignment.

Handguns:

S&W M&P in 40 S&W. 4.25" barrel, no thumb safety, and extra mags. I'll have to double check but I think I have 5 or 6 mags for this one. Shot maybe 750-1000 rounds. Couple holsters I could sell as well if needed. $450

GLOCK G42 (380) with 2 mags and a leather holster. Pretty much like new with the box $375

Bersa Thunder 380 with 2 mags. Actually carried this one as a summer gun for awhile and got rained on a couple times while carrying it. Ended up with some very minor rust on the slide. $200

Rifles:

T/C Hawken percussion with octagon barrel in 50 cal. $300 (this one may be spoken for, need to call the guy and see if he still wants it but it's been awhile)

Rossi R92 in 45 LC $400

Located in Centerburg and would be willing to meet somewhere if needed.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hmmm.. . .the Glock has my attention. You have my number I believe. Shoot me a pic via text if you can. Honestly don't even know what they sell for, but that may go to the same home the last one did. He would appreciate it.