Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A few videos and pictures from the 2 day gun

Lundy

I saw this buck last night

Lundy

And more birds

I think this is a starling, who knew they could look so cool, never noticed the detail before

Yes, I hang bird feeders by my hunting blinds:D

Lundy

Last one for now

I had a bunch of deer get very close to me the last couple of days. This one snuck up on me and I didn't eve see her until she was 20 yds away. I had to use my phone to video her. She walked within 15 ft of me. She didn't really like it when she looked up the fence and saw my Polaris ranger.

https://youtu.be/2enDl1VnRic

Lundy

Playing with pictures and videos sure makes the day pass more quickly when I am sitting there all day.

Monday the deer movement was spread out throughout the day with a big surge late. Yesterday was much slower until around 3:30 and then they started popping out everywhere. I had 13-14 deer within site when I saw that buck coming through the brush at 4pm. A group of does told me he was coming. He came from a very thick bedding area 200 yds across the brush field. When I first saw him he was facing me and had his head down and I thought for a second he was one of my targets, then he raised his head and I reached for the camera instead of the gun. Setup worked great, wrong buck! I love it when I have does out in the field, they always let me know when more deer are coming in from anywhere before I can ever see them.. Now if I could just get a trained pet doe that is in estrous:D Wow, what a great business idea, I wonder how many of those I could sell?:D:D