Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Louisville, Ky Mall Riot.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/lo...ances-closes-mall-st-matthews-early/77931898/

This is the first time I can remember a 2000 person riot taking place in the the ohio river valley region. It happened lastnight at the st. Matthews mall. I have been to this mall a number of times when Jessie lived in louisville. It is in a very nice area. This simply a glimpse of the future and proof that these riots can anywhere.

Blan37

SW Ohio
The answer to this kind of mayhem is obviously free college, cancellation of all debt and a $20 / hour minimum wage.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The answer to this kind of mayhem is obviously free college, cancellation of all debt and a $20 / hour minimum wage.

Haha. Clearly. We just haven't given out enough freebies yet.

It will be interesting to see what the cause of the unrest was. I am not real familiar with Louisville. Not sure if this is a rough area or not.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Louisville is like any other major city. Good sides, bad sides. The west end is the dirty end, East is nice. I worked in Louisville for about 3 years. St. Mathews is the uppity end. At least it was when I worked down there.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm sure it's still the uppity end as the low lives haven't enough time to ruin it yet but it's comes with enough time.