Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Now this took balls

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
WOW!!! Stopped that heavy sumbitch sing just half the landing strip TOO! ........and taking off as well!!! Balls aplenty J!!! Thanks for sharing buddy!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They upgraded the brakes on it as the older brake pressure was 1400 psi and the upgraded was too 3000 psi..... Made for way better stopping power.... But as you could see they had plenty of room for takeoff as the nose gear tires were lifting off way before running outta carrier deck

Last edited:
They have done some crazy things with the c 130. One of my combat controller friends was supposed to do a engines running load up onto one with their dirt bikes. The loadmaster forgot to put the ramp toes in and the first two cct's hit the end of the ramp. They got thrown off their bikes and landed in the middle of the cargo floor.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They have done some crazy things with the c 130. One of my combat controller friends was supposed to do a engines running load up onto one with their dirt bikes. The loadmaster forgot to put the ramp toes in and the first two cct's hit the end of the ramp. They got thrown off their bikes and landed in the middle of the cargo floor.

Load smashers at work lol....

Used too love watching the combat loading when they practiced.... We used too have too clear a section of our ramp and they'd practice for hours with our aerial port guys... Some of them were really talented.... Others... Not so much.... Lots of fabrication flight jobs afterwards lol