Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Talk about a Merry Christmas...

runhunter

Well boys I'm going to start this off by saying that I'm not a diehard ford Chevy or Dodge guy, so I went into the whole process with an open mind. By sheer luck I found a 2015 Silverado, With the Tuscany Baja package and 61 miles on the odometer. After having some issues with my daily driver and realizing I can sell my 96 bronco for what I paid for it three years agoI decided to consolidate into one vehicle. Here's a few pictures it's two days old image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck and yes we deserve something nice at times but only if you've been good.

runhunter

The color is what got me haha. It looks silver at night but has that bluish tint in the light. Those tires... I've already started saving for when I'm going to have to replace them haha...

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Why replace the tires at 61 miles? You will never made up in any type of future saving to cover the cost of the tires.

runhunter

Why replace the tires at 61 miles? You will never made up in any type of future saving to cover the cost of the tires.

No haha. I meant in 2-3 years when I need to replace them... That's why I'm saving now. Might take a while to find that many quarters between the sofa cushions