Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Idea's What This Is?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
My Brother In Law is a school teacher, musician and artist. Every Christmas he draws his Cards and we always know what it is but this year I am not sure what the drawing is of. Any Ideas? I hate to ask him.

Thanks in advance. PART_1450831727022_20151222_194618.jpg

giblet

No idea for certain - looks like ornamental fence you would see around something like Buckingham Palace or maybe an ocean side overlook - he's got some mad skills with the art though - like to see what he could do with a buck portrait or game bird in flight

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I agree with the ornamental fence and it looks like some kind of temple. Was thinking something religious due to the holidays. The guys has some talent.

Would love to see him do something with deer / Buck, I bet it would be pretty awesome.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
My wife will be seeing him tonight for their family Christmas get together and she is going to ask him. I see the fence and what looks like a tower and hill side back ground. Was more curious what it was from, ie some religious or Christmas location / place. She will find out this evening and let me know and then I will let you guys know.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Turns out it is just a drawing he did and does not have a connection to any Christmas or religious setting. Still awesome.