Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mallard beat down

Kaiser878

ohio
Ha as it was a mallard beat down.. it's about the only way my dogs gonna get a large number of birds in his mouth this yesr in ohio.... and real duck hunting this was not....

I guided a group of guys today on a bird preserve for a duck hunt... first time ever doing something like this.... obviously it's not real duck hunting.... but I wasn't there to go "DUCK HUNTING."I just ran the dog... I was there to get my dog on a lot of birds... and a lot of birds he got.... 51 to be exact. The preserve is called bullseye hunting preserve in urichsville.

They train the birds all summer to go from the barn to the pond.... then when they get guys to hunt, they release them in pairs or singles... or groups of 5 if clients want it that way.... ace got a work out today.... and by the end of the day the clients were very impressed with his work.... it was a fun day, from a dog handlers stand point.

You can tell by his posture, he was freaking whooped.....
uploadfromtaptalk1450220646239.jpg

Last edited:

teej89

NE PA
haha I can't believe people pay for that. But great way to get em on ducks! Would love to get boomer in something like that.