Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Starting to look around for another dog.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Some of you have met our spastic dog. He is now 5 years old and lately he realm seems antsy. I really think it is time to get him a friend. It wasn't an issue when Connor was around. He would wrestle around with Herc and give him some good exercise. Now that its just the wife and I he doesn't get entertained as much. We take him out everyday and play ball but he is home 9 hours everyday by himself. That is a lot of nap time. We have been talking about getting another dog for a while. I think we are just about ready to pull the trigger. This time though we are going to get a Brittany. We had one before Herc. If anyone knows a breeder let me know. Would really like to have a female and would like to get it first part of spring. Not necessarily looking for champion bloodlines ad this will be a family dog first. Good health is most important. Doesn't have to be a young pup either. Will take an older pup or adolescent dog. Keep your ears and eyes open for me. The breeder I got my last one from is no longer around. Having a hard time finding another one.

Thanks,
Jon