Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting partner or partners

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on here about this but I really just wanted to give a shout out to my father (not on here) and Ryan (Huntn2) for being amazing hunting partners. Always there, willing to help, and amazing guys to be around!

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No doubt about it. Ryan is a good man! Can't find a good hunting buddy if you were looking for one. They just happen.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I have a good buddy that used to hunt with me. He can't keep from shooting 120" deer and now refuses to hunt my place because he understands our game plan but can't help himself. I've told him it's ok but he gets mad at himself. My kids hunt other properties because at this point they are just better hunting. I don't blame them.

It's hard to find that perfect hunting buddy that thinks the same as you do but I'm considering putting an add on craigslist to find one. I may have just opened myself up to a lot of new friends. lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have a good buddy that used to hunt with me. He can't keep from shooting 120" deer and now refuses to hunt my place because he understands our game plan but can't help himself. I've told him it's ok but he gets mad at himself. My kids hunt other properties because at this point they are just better hunting. I don't blame them.

It's hard to find that perfect hunting buddy that thinks the same as you do but I'm considering putting an add on craigslist to find one. I may have just opened myself up to a lot of new friends. lol

I'm here for ya buddy!!!! Just sayin lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Ryan is a good guy and sure your Father is as well. Says a lot about you to pay graditude where it belongs. :smiley_coolpeace: Again...Nice Buck Nick!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've been fortunate to have had a couple good hunting buddies through my life. I've never been as fortunate as I am today. Neither of us are trophy hunters, but we can't seem to find a buck we will shoot. :)

It's good to count your blessings, Alpha.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

I'm also here for you, spence!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I do have one buddy that I enjoy hunting with, he's the one I've been teaching for a couple years, but he doesn't have permission on the main farm I hunt. Other than getting out with him a few times a year I'd rather just hunt by myself. There's too much greed and self entitlement going on in deer hunting around here, so I'd just rather put in the time and work by myself and not have anyone else stepping on my toes.