Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

13 seconds.............

loose_is_fast

McClure
Are you kidding me McGregor knocks out Aldo in 13 seconds. Can only imagine what that sh%t talker is going to say in the post fight conference

Kaiser878

ohio
Hahaha

Pissed I payed $50 for that.... ha as the rest of the card wasn't that great.... but it's what I wanted to see.... Connors the real deal.....

Anyone who denies that is clearly in denial... say what you will, but has anyone else knocked Jose out? No..... end of story.....

Don't let his arrogant and confident personality hide the fact that he is the real deal....

He's mouthy..... but that's his game.... and he clearly got in Aldos head before the fight even began.....

I was shocked it happened so fast! Had planned to go watch it somewhere but my wife wasn't feeling real good yesterday so I had to read about it this morning. Hate fights that end so fast as you wonder if Aldo just got caught and if Connor is the real deal for sure. I think he is and after watching him on TUF I went from thinking he was a dick to realizing he only spoke his mind and was right about a lot of things, including Faber's team being taken advantage of by Dillashaw.

Kaiser878

ohio
Also, he called this fight over a month ago.... he said he would KO Aldo in the firdt round, in the firdt exchange...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The Rockhold-Weidman fight was a good fight. So was Romero-Jacare if you're a fan of high level ju-jitsu as I am. The Aldo-McGregor fight was unreal. I love what Connor said about "precision beats power, timing beats speed".

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Bad bad man.
151213-conor-0326_7466008d135aed7cbebcfa3479735498.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

epe

Lancaster
Yeah I was shocked by how quick he got him. He did take a shot by a knocked out aldo . Should be a good fight with Frankie who made Chad go to sleep Friday night. Trying to think if Connor has fought anyone that quick.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
I like connor but i feel like if aldo doesnt get a rematch down the road it will haunt him the rest of his life.

[video=youtube;3VHkNxmbvR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VHkNxmbvR8[/video]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Pimple face kid! lmao

Dude has a dump truck load of confidence and has been spot on with his predictions. I'm not a huge fan of super cocky people, but I can't help but like the dude.

epe

Lancaster
Connor is gonna go up to 155 really soon. I hope Cowboy wins the title this weekend. Him and Connor got into already at a press conference.

Kaiser878

ohio
It's one thing to beat a guy who just talks.... but it's a whole other story beating a guy who talks, and believes every word of it with his entire being.....

Connor is deceiving on how fast he is.. he is long and lanky and I think that's what makes him look slower than a guy like aldo.... when, he is actually very quick and precise....

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I watched the TUF series and it changed my thinking on Connor. He is a figure that the UFC likes to have around to generate more viewers, good or bad. I want to see him fight Frankie before he moves up.