Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New guy

Gunther

Just heard about this site. I love reading through all of the posts, and finally joined. Dad started me killing deer as young man, and I even got to go hunting with Boarhead once. I didn't get serious about deer hunting until my early twenties. I have killed a few nice bucks and found alot of sheds since. Looking forward to reading everyone's experiences and success.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad to have you. Welcome to TOO. Won't hold it against you that you know Brian. ha!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey whats up Joe,thought that was you.Hows your Dad doing?
Hang around this is a fun place and lots of good guys on here ...well except for J and Hicks.lmao Some of em will corrupt you.lol
You still down around Logan?

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yea like i said Joe ya gotta watch out for some of em.
Jesse #1.
You being a fireman ya gotta really watch out for Hicks as he is partial to firemen ..well not really he likes the medics best.lmao

Gunther

I haven't seen or talked to Brian for at least 15 yearsyears, I don't remember how old I was when he took me hunting but I wasn't old enough to know better, so don't hold it against me.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yep you were probably 14 or so ,just a little kid.
Still remember what stand we were in and do you remember the 2 grey fox we saw that evening?
He is probably still trying to forget the time he cuddled with you in a tree stand ya Uncle Creeper. Lol