Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Couple good ones hit the dirt this weekend.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I had a really fun weekend of driving with my cousin JPN, his dad and a few friends. One the last drive of the day Saturday Justin and I pushed a big one out to his dad who smoked him at about 25 yards. We also killed a few does over the course of the weekend as well. I know people love to hate on deer driving, but there is nothing I enjoy more during gun week. Good old traditional fun. Don't really care what others say.
image.jpgimage.jpg

One of my best friends also killed a really nice one Saturday on a drive. It was the 25th deer to come past him. He killed him broadside, 60 yards, standing and looking the opposite way.
image.jpg

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Good stuff. Got no problem with a well planned and executed drive. My son killed his first deer yesterday during our last drive of the day.

lung buster

hocking county
Great bucks! Deer drives or what we always considered a small push is how I began deer hunting 25 yrs ago. We always had a small group of family and friends and we had great times and made some great memories! I have gotten away from it the last several years only due to the fact that I sit with my young kids in a blind now. Once they get a little older we will probably get back to pushing some! Great job to the entire group!