Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Plastic ammo containers

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have about a dozen of the steel ones and plan on getting a dozen of these just too have them.... Probably use them for when we're reload inane put the bulk in them for temp storage or going for the range....

mossbergbryson

I haven't gotten into reloading much yet but I use mine for shotgun guns mostly and for our ammo for our home defense guns. I haven't had any issues but I just use them for organizing really

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Keep in mind, they have a rubber seal but they are water resistant, not waterproof. They are only 2.99 for a reason. Lol. I do have a couple though and they're nice for holding ammo and other things.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Keep in mind, they have a rubber seal but they are water resistant, not waterproof. They are only 2.99 for a reason. Lol. I do have a couple though and they're nice for holding ammo and other things.

Seems most are like that JB.... Still for less than half what I was looking at is worth it....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Seems most are like that JB.... Still for less than half what I was looking at is worth it....

They actually had an even better deal a few weeks ago. They had this particular can, stuffed inside one just a little bit bigger... both cans for just $4.99 or $5.99 or something like that.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They actually had an even better deal a few weeks ago. They had this particular can, stuffed inside one just a little bit bigger... both cans for just $4.99 or $5.99 or something like that.

Hoping they build one of them up this way here in the near future.... Thanks for the heads up JB....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Rural King is awesome. So are those cans. Very handy to have around.
I've actually started using one for duck hunting instead of a blind bag. My blind bags always seemed to get soaked no matter what I did. These plastic ammo cans, although cheaply made, actually do a great job of keeping my gear secure and dry. And they don't take up any more space or weight than a blind bag.