Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I feel special today. I know something else. . .

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My day has not been productive. Down right frustrating to be honest. Getting to start two of these in one day. . . .for two good dudes? Brings a smile to my face.

Here is ALL I know: Start a thread. Killed an 8pt.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
uploadfromtaptalk1449097896516.jpg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
He is Red but he bleeds Blue.
Hell yes I do! It was I. 6 of us were doing a drive in Hardin County and I was a sitter this time around. Everyone was through except my 1 buddy and he literally had a small patch of briars he walked into and 2 bucks busted out. I had but a split second decision to make and decided to pull the trigger. Not a monster, but a respectable 2.5 year old. I hit him a bit low in the shoulder. I thought I put a instant kill shot but he ran about 500 yards before bedding up. I walked right up to him and finished him off. We have about 200 trailcam photos of this guy. We have had a great week. Monday my buddy's FIL had 1 day to hunt and we pushed a 125" oddball 8 pointer to him. Really cool deer that any of us in our group would've shot. Then yesterday my buddy who jumped this buck to me ended up getting a 150" bladed beast of a 10 point. He literally ran his deer on foot for 5 miles after originally hitting it. It has been a real team effort this week for our group of 6-7 we have. We have also gotten 3 does in the group. It's been a ton of fun