Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Howdy

Blan37

SW Ohio
New guy here saying hello.

I'm a pretty new hunter with only a few years of experience but am learning a lot and having a lot of fun. I found this forum a few days ago and decided to join. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
New guy here saying hello.

I'm a pretty new hunter with only a few years of experience but am learning a lot and having a lot of fun. I found this forum a few days ago and decided to join. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Welcome! There's tons here to learn. Spend some time browsing around and you'll find a wealth of information. Don't be hesitant to ask questions and jump right in, we can all learn something from someone.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Welcome!
Ask away,their are no dumb questions here just ask and someone will jump in and try and steer you in the right direction.
What is it you like to hunt?
Now be warned some questions could get you teased some but all in fun.lol

Blan37

SW Ohio
Welcome!
Ask away,their are no dumb questions here just ask and someone will jump in and try and steer you in the right direction.
What is it you like to hunt?
Now be warned some questions could get you teased some but all in fun.lol

Thanks Boarhead and everyone else. I appreciate it.

Deer mainly, but also squirrel. I'd like to hunt rabbits but I think they've pretty much been wiped out where I hunt. I'm wanting to try to do some turkey hunting in the spring.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Welcome to the forum! I feel your pain with the rabbits. They used to be very abundant around here until the coyotes got bad. Now it's slim pickings.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Boarhead is spot on. We do some teasing, but you will see plenty of knowledgeable replies as well. Good luck this season and welcome!