Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good luck to all

Lundy

That are going to be hunting this week with weapons that go bang.

Kill a big one and BE SAFE. Make sure you are able to go home to your family at the end of your hunt.

Kim

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks and everyone be safe. The rain and wind are going to play hell here in SW Ohio. I'll be hunting all day set all week from my tower. I have good shooting in 2 fields of travel. Hopefully with the rain the deer will feed all day.
My Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle is ready to go. Loaded up some 325 gr. Hornady Levermatic plastic tip bullets, same as last year. To use that bullet the cases need to be trimmed short about .070 so I trimmed 20 cases plus the 8 factory Hornady I had.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Good luck guys, here's my anti slug corn pile lol uploadfromtaptalk1448815374844.jpg

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Looks like I just might be able to get some Ohio hunting in this year while I'm back for winter break :). Not sure if I want to pay to bring my bow back just to sit over a corn pile though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Same to you Kim and all you others. I plan on hunting a lot more than I have in the past 8-9 years. I miss gun season. Should be a fun week!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I was kind of shrugging off gun season and not real interested. For some reason I just got excited at the last minute and started getting all my gear together for tomorrow. First gun season hunt for me since the 2013-14 season. Going to sit in the stand but toting a lever action rifle this year.

mossbergbryson

My plan was to have my deer before gun season but hey it's hunting so I'll be out tomorrow. It'll be a good day no matter the outcome because all the guys in the family are goin out for the first time this year.