Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

AR uppers

Milo

Tatonka guide.
okay gun nuts...where is the best place to fins AR uppers...possibly looking for all calibers..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh man.. You mean local or on the net? Match Grade or Lead squirters? Pricey or Cheap?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
lookin for DPMS if i can find them...need to be shooters ...sending you a pm about a deal

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have all kinds of connections on that stuff also. If J-lope doesn't have it I can probably find it or have it.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I love RR but they have started to climb to a price that is getting to be TOO much. At least for the gain you get. Unless you are a target shooter or at least very good...you will never know the difference between a $650 AR or a $1300 piece. IMHO anyway. Most people are plinkers and plinkers don't need mil-spec.

Beentown

Milo,
Hard to beat Rock River Arms. Take a look at Adco Firearms in Sylvania (Toledo area). I've got some good deals from Steve, over the years.
www.adcofirearms.com

Nothing wrong with DPMS, Stag, Olympic Arms, Armalite or Bushmaster. I chose RRA because they had all the features that I was looking to purchase and at a good price too.

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not very many have a 6.8 laying around. If they do it is because they ordered it and somebody hasn't picked it up :)

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That RR Ar varmiter is a sexy gun!!

My RRA predator Pursuit... About a pound lighter than the Varminter and with a match grade barrel. ;)