Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Miss Maggie

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well Karin (my fiancé) decided to hang the horse reins up and take up dog training with me. She got presented with a phenominal offer on a pup that was too hard to turn down. So now we have a new addition to the family and she's fitting right in. She's got a LOT of fire and I think she's going to turn into a really special dog. We got her from the same breeder we got Maverick from and have built a very special relationship with them and we've become great friends over the last 1.5 yrs. So great that we turned down $15k for Maverick while we were up there LOL. Karin got to run Mavericks sister in a training test while we were up there along with several other VERY nice dogs. Anyway.... here's some pictures of our new bundle of joy and hopeful FT/HT prospect.

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well it ain't a black dog but I guess she'll do...

Haha good looking pup brotha! I'm sure she'll be one a heck of a dog for you guys.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well it ain't a black dog but I guess she'll do...

Haha good looking pup brotha! I'm sure she'll be one a heck of a dog for you guys.

LOL Funny you say that.... my 5 yr old son gave Karin 10 kinds of shit for getting a yellow and not a black. Then put the icing on the cake when she wanted a female and "he" told her to get a male. They actually had a black litter on the ground when we were up there that's ready to go home now and he was ridding her bad about not getting one of them. He had "his" pup picked out.... black male, orange collar lol.

I have a feeling Maggie is going to be a force to be reckoned with though and she comes from a SOLID pedigree. She's going to be a fun one to watch grow up, she's not afraid of anything and will challenge any obstacle. We shall see....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
LOL Funny you say that.... my 5 yr old son gave Karin 10 kinds of shit for getting a yellow and not a black. Then put the icing on the cake when she wanted a female and "he" told her to get a male. They actually had a black litter on the ground when we were up there that's ready to go home now and he was ridding her bad about not getting one of them. He had "his" pup picked out.... black male, orange collar lol.

I have a feeling Maggie is going to be a force to be reckoned with though and she comes from a SOLID pedigree. She's going to be a fun one to watch grow up, she's not afraid of anything and will challenge any obstacle. We shall see....
Ha! The kid has taste!

You keep it up and you'll have a dogsled team before long!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
No doubt!

Sarge is just my meat dog, cold weather duck dawg.
Mav took a hard left when I was steering right, He's starting to put the puzzle pieces together to be competitive in FT's. That's one game I don't have the technical land/water to train on locally so he's with my buddy right now. If he continues to progress as nicely as he is I might let him keep playing that game. Just sucks because I'd really like him to be home more.
Maggie...... well, we will just see what her future holds :smiley_chinrub:

My buddy has two black male puppies that are super nice FT prospects for sale that he wants me to train and flip lol. The dog world has become addictive if you cant tell!!! Time to look for better training grounds and more technical water though.

Last edited: