Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Southern Ohio Taxidermist

Dabassking

I'm looking for a good taxidermist in southern Ohio. Preferably fairly close to state route 32. I've done a quick Google search and found Tangled Tines and Conover Taxidermy. Does anyone have any experience with either of these places? Any help would be really appreciated! Also, if this isn't the place for this post, I apologize and would love to know where to post.

Big Weff

Athens
If your close to coolville fores would be pretty close to you, maybe Jake (moundhill) or Taylor (diablo) will chime in on his work because they have both taken deer there, also as I've said before Terry Brown does the best work I've scene, he's done 3 of my dad's deer and my velvet buck, but I'm not sure how much he's taking on anymore

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
If your close to coolville fores would be pretty close to you, maybe Jake (moundhill) or Taylor (diablo) will chime in on his work because they have both taken deer there, also as I've said before Terry Brown does the best work I've scene, he's done 3 of my dad's deer and my velvet buck, but I'm not sure how much he's taking on anymore

Roger Fore in Coolville does good work at a great price. If you get it there before gun season he normally gets them back by summer.

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
I used to be impressed with Roger Fore's work until I looked at my mounts after moving houses..5 out of 7 have split open right down the middle of the neck on the back. I've also never had one take less than a year there.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm happy with the one Roger did for me, but won't go back. Hearing too many bad reviews. Next one goes to Derry Null in Zanesville. And all of them after too.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I won't take anymore deer to fores. He did a good job, and he's a nice guy. I just think there's better options around. Jason Jordan does a great job for a good price. He just outside athens.