Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strictly for Thunderflight

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Watch closely........

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I got to visit Hawaii once. Was on the beach in Wakiki and this guy had this exotic parrot that you could get your picture taken with. It would climb off the stand and onto your shoulder and then down your arm and stuff. All this was just a little ways from where I was on the beach. This was going on for a while and business was good for this guy and his parrot. Lots of pictures being taken and many of the clients where very good looking women. After a while he packed up and took off. No one realized just how good business was going until they left. About 15 minutes after the guy and his parrot left the last customer came back with her husband and the cops looking for them. Here the parrot had crawled down her arm and while the lady being mesmerized by this exotic bird it took her 1 carrot diamond out of her ring.

After hearing this I thought back to the many women that comment about the parrot nibbling at their ear lobes. Here this scum bag had trained this bird to pick jewelery off clients while they where getting their pictures taken.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I got to visit Hawaii once. Was on the beach in Wakiki and this guy had this exotic parrot that you could get your picture taken with. It would climb off the stand and onto your shoulder and then down your arm and stuff. All this was just a little ways from where I was on the beach. This was going on for a while and business was good for this guy and his parrot. Lots of pictures being taken and many of the clients where very good looking women. After a while he packed up and took off. No one realized just how good business was going until they left. About 15 minutes after the guy and his parrot left the last customer came back with her husband and the cops looking for them. Here the parrot had crawled down her arm and while the lady being mesmerized by this exotic bird it took her 1 carrot diamond out of her ring.

After hearing this I thought back to the many women that comment about the parrot nibbling at their ear lobes. Here this scum bag had trained this bird to pick jewelery off clients while they where getting their pictures taken.

Dude no fuggin way! I went to Waikiki in 2001 and there was this guy with a parrot.... My lord this sent a light bulb off in my head. You know that button on the top of your hat that holds it together...you know the one if it gets hit, hurts like hell. Mine was a kinda shiny. Well the fuggin parrot pulled it off and I couldn't figure out why. Now I know! Thank the lord my wife was affraid of it.

When were you there Hoyt?

Beentown