Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pics over 5 years of Spider

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I have been getting pics of this buck since we bought our property. He hasn't changed much and peaked out in the 140s. I'm guessing he is 7 maybe 8 years old. Forgive me, I still can't hunt and they won't let me go to work so I'm BORED.

1f.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
13.jpg
18.jpg

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
We bought the property in January of 2011. I have gone through my winter pics from that year trying to figure out if I had him. There is one 8 point that he might be....nothing else resembles him.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
:smiley_clap:

I love that pic back in 2013!!!

Hope you can get this rascal!!! Good luck Mike! Oh, and I remember him and wondered whatever happened to him!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
:smiley_clap:

I love that pic back in 2013!!!

Hope you can get this rascal!!! Good luck Mike! Oh, and I remember him and wondered whatever happened to him!

The 2013 pics of him are some of the best pics I've ever had. He tried to give me opportunities that season but I was always in the wrong place or working those days. My timing has been off for a LONG time. As of 2 days ago he was still going strong on the neighbors place. He also showed me a video of one of his boys.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Hope you can get back out soon. We never complain about deer pic's. And if it helps you pass the time...so much the better. Nice deer!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
He spends most of his time on the neighbors. He sees him regularly and also passed him last year because of the busted 3s. He sent me a video from yesterday of Spider (he calls him Lefty...had a twin brother that he called righty, the G4s were on opposite sides). The neighbor has a great chance at him. It's probably time for someone to get him.

I have seen him 8 times that I know of. 4 times in 2012...always with a doe. Twice in 2013...cruising for does. Twice in 2014, once cruising and once cruising and finding a doe and then chaos broke out. That's the day I passed on him. The neighbor could have shot him almost every day of gun season last year.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sounds like your neighbor is in the prime position but at least you have a chance Mike! Hope you get a crack at him!