Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fin knife prices

Wmiller07

I went to the fin after church today as I am looking for a new knife for Christmas. I walked up to counter to look at the Spyderco sage 1 and about passed out. They want full msrp for it which is $210. I can get it from blade hq for $125. They might as well stop selling Spyderco. Looks like I will be getting a benchmade since their prices on those are close to what I can get online.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Even when stuff is on sale the prices suck. I occasionally go to seminars there but almost never buy anything.
Blade hq huh? Might need to check that out.

Wmiller07

The only reason I am is because I get a lot of fin gift cards for Christmas since I reload. I did get to handle the benchmade 531 today and I really like that knife.

Wmiller07

My wife just said she is getting me the sage 1 for Christmas so looks like all my gift cards will go to reloading stuff and maybe pimping out my AR

Steelheadtracker

I was buying something there and thought might as well ask if they do a military discount. A whopping 2 percent. Yes TWO. At that point why even bother. I could care less if they don't do one, but saying yes and it's 2 percent is almost insulting.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was buying something there and thought might as well ask if they do a military discount. A whopping 2 percent. Yes TWO. At that point why even bother. I could care less if they don't do one, but saying yes and it's 2 percent is almost insulting.

Yeah, I've used it as well and was shocked at the 2%.... A lot of places are 10% or maybe 5% if I can save enough to pay the tax it's a win in my book lol

Qback5

I've been frustrated with prices at the Fin as well. Little over a year ago I picked up a shotgun and got a very good price at Kidron Sports. I shopped around, and they beat the next lowest price by $50. Very friendly staff too.