Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 gauge Cantilever Slug Barrel

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I am having a hell of a time finding one of these. Remington Model #80500. If anyone would happen to have one, or come across one, I'd appreciate a heads up. I'm on a couple waiting lists, but I have a feeling this is a really rare barrel and I may not hear from them in a while.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Go to NE Ohio buy sell trade guns... I think the Facebook page is, I thought I'd seen one of those on there recently.... Pricey but available

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I spent $650 on the gun, crazy to pay more than half for a barrel! I bought one for the 20 gauge 11-87 last year, time to upgrade the big dog now.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I put a red dot on the 20 gauge and the wife doesn't like the red dot, so I'm going to put a Nikon ProStaff BDC on the 20 and get a barrel for the 12 and put the red dot on it. Maybe...

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I wish I would have know this last week as a dealer beside me in Lima has 80-100 shotgun barrels. He will be in Dayton in 2 weeks I ask the son to check for you. Let me know exactly what you want and price but it will have to be shipped.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Model #80500 - SP™ Super Magnum Deer Cantilever Scope Mount (3" Chamber) - 12 Gauge - 23" CL - Fully Rifled

In the $350 dollar range.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hate to say it, but it'd be easier just to buy another gun altogether... And not much more expensive. Do it, do it, do it, do it... Hahaha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I spent $650 on the gun, crazy to pay more than half for a barrel! I bought one for the 20 gauge 11-87 last year, time to upgrade the big dog now.

Did you try talking too him about leaving the scope out of the deal? Low ball him with no scope.... Hillbilly express it....