Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bummed

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well I bought a new house with a few acres. Setup cams to see what was around. Had some nice big bucks around.

My camera was stolen over the weekend while I was in se Ohio. Also took a firepit.

I haven't moved into house yet so probably due to lack of people around have them the idea to snoop around.

Just plain bummed

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to hear it Albert. Hope you don't find any other issues as you settle in. Maybe just a freak thing since nobody was living there yet.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Put a broken cam where they stole it. Put another up high looking down. Sometimes you can help karma along.
Sorry to hear this.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Put a broken cam where they stole it. Put another up high looking down. Sometimes you can help karma along.
Sorry to hear this.

I got an empty box I'll send ya for free just for this purpose if you want, just pm me your address! I hate fucking thieves!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Sorry to hear this.

next time I am at farm I have a few old broken cams. I am going to put one up in a tree and another down low. I hope to catch the fuckers. I hope I don't catch them because I might go to jail for whippin some ass.

Kid pulled up to ask permission to hunt right after I found the camera was missing. I think he probably thinks I am one crazy fuck. I was going off the hinges.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
O and on the way home from the farm last night I blew a back tire.

You ever try to change a back tire on a 1500 in an amish drive way with no cell phone service, and pitch black? It was real fun, give it a try sometime! hahaha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
O and on the way home from the farm last night I blew a back tire.

You ever try to change a back tire on a 1500 in an amish drive way with no cell phone service, and pitch black? It was real fun, give it a try sometime! hahaha

Better than a front one shoving you into a ditch..... Look on the bright side buddy....

AfterShock

Piqua Ohio
Way to much stuff coming up missing I lost 2 stands this year granted I haven't hunted for 5 years but it still pisses me off because I know they were there last year and I know of 3 cams that also came up missing . It's a shame people have to steal from hard working people because they are to lazy to go out and work for it