Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Captain Ernest

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
How close do I need to get you to a whitetail in order for you to capture it Friday afternoon? You're hunting this spot...

rrr

Mmmm look at all those bitches!

Lol, Adam beat me to it. With da bow, 7 yards or less...with da smoke pole it'd be nice if they were within ram rod distance!

Seriously though I was shooting last night and flat at 35 yards I was drilling the vitals bag. From a stand comfortably, 30 or so :D With da smokepole, around 100

Milo

Tatonka guide.
You may want to have Greg windex his house windows so he can check for ernie's nose prints....:smiley_crocodile:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
You may want to have Greg windex his house windows so he can check for ernie's nose prints....:smiley_crocodile:

rotflmao

I'll get you inside 25 on these deer with the bow. Everything you can see from the blind Saturday will be in gun range. Well, 95% of it anyways. Something will die this weekend that's for sure!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
we need to name this adventure.... "Ernest Goes to Washington County":smiley_blackeye:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Enjoy the time guys I'll be at work Saturday and Sunday don't know if I'm going out Monday and Tuesday...