Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lola vs. Montana Decoy

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Lola thinks the decoy looks real and goes ape shit on it.
[video=youtube;ypSUvL_F08c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypSUvL_F08c[/video]

Big Weff

Athens
uploadfromtaptalk1446316697672.jpg my dog did the same thing a couple weeks ago to my target haha. I found it strange since he had been seeing it in the same spot since mid summer. Can't get the damned video to post though. I will admit mike, that decoy looks pretty realistic. Probably would have fooled me too haha.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bought 2 of those buck decoys on a cheap closeout years ago. I took the one buck decoy and cut the antlers off and it was now a doe decoy. So I now have a buck and doe decoy.
Never had any luck with them except on funny experience with a doe. She came in on it's thin side and when she got beside it she turned inside out with fright. Funny as hell when she jumped straight up in the air, then just she stood there at 15 ft and barked, stamp her foot, then finally she just walked away.
I might try it again this year. It is easy to carry since it folds up and light weight, but I found the down size is it's only 1/4" thick and not 3D so deer must see it from the side and not back or front view. So placine it so deer will see it when appearing.