Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I Will Not Be On Much For A While

Well the headackes and migraines are getting worse
So in a week or so I am starting to go to a Head Pain Clinic

They are big into treating Trama Induced Headackes and Trama Induced Migraines
I have both

I start out with a 3 day stay to monitor my head pain and neck pain
Then I was told at first I will go 2 or 3 times a week for treatments and study to see how the treatments are working ( Min 6 months )

If the treatments don't work as a every day or 2 thing
I will get a 7 to 30 day stay to do every day or several times a day pain management
If I get a 15 or 30 day stay and it works well
I might be doing more stays to control the pain :smiley_blackeye:

Also I have the paper work to go on a new type of Migraine control drug program ( no clue what it is ...I will try about anything to help with the migraines )
I have signed the forms and just need to hand them to the Doc

1 of the plates that was installed to hold the skull pieces in place may be removed , as the head Doc is trying to show some times the plates make things worse if not installed properly

So I will have some type of internet service ...but I know one of the things I was already told was they want to tightly control some of what I do
As there are Doc's that say that watching TV and staring at a computer screen can cause migraines ...OH YEA just what I wanted to here lmao

So I will check in as I can
I just might not be able to do much more than lurk for a while ...so good luck hunting

John

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sorry to hear this john. Go get get to the bottom of it and fixed up brother. We'll be here.