Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ever Been This Drunk

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Maybe, but I don't think I ever tried to get more of the medicine that got me in that condition! Holy cow, that was funny.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Been there, done that, got the t shirt... usually involved tequila with me though. Glad I stopped drinking that shit.

I don't think that's fake.

Gordo

Athens County
Amateur...... That dumb ass forgot to put his 'moon boots' on before going out

Id say its real. Some folks just cant handle there alchy-hol. Feed me enough jager and red bull and eventually the result could be similar.

Last edited:

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Yeah it was funny but kind of sad to watch at the same time. 12 pack was like a boat anchor and he couldn't get enough momentum to pick it up. I've seen people that drunk and probably been there myself back in the day. People like that get in cars too which is pretty scary to think about.

On a lighter note, the music was a nice touch lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah. I've been that drunk but I have a hell of an autopilot. I got popped once for missing formation when I was in the army. They took me to the hospital to get blood drawn for my article 15. My BAC was a .32 after 3 hours of sleeping. Managed to get a cab from the bar, show my ID at the gate, walk to the barracks, find my room and crawl in bed. Must not have been to plastered despite what my BAC said.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah. I've been that drunk but I have a hell of an autopilot. I got popped once for missing formation when I was in the army. They took me to the hospital to get blood drawn for my article 15. My BAC was a .32 after 3 hours of sleeping. Managed to get a cab from the bar, show my ID at the gate, walk to the barracks, find my room and crawl in bed. Must not have been to plastered despite what my BAC said.

You do have a high tolerance for alcohol..... Damn, I'd of died....