Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So I just got home from my other deer camp ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ok, call it man / beer camp. Anyway, while there, a buddy & I decided to go for a ride in the surrounding back roads to enjoy the fall colors after coming back from a local store. Along the way, we see a guy walking along the road up ahead in the same direction we were going, carrying what we thought was a large bag of groceries. My buddy slowed down & asked the guy if he needed a ride. So he goes to get in & drops the bag in the back of the truck & that bag made a hell of a thud. So, as we're driving along afterwards, I asked that guy what was in the bag, & his reply was " none of your fucking business". Well, we were both taken aback by that response & were becoming a bit worried about this guy. So, at the next intersection we came to, my buddy stopped & told him which way he needed go, because we were turning around. The guy got out, & proceeded to walk down the embankment & on into the woods. We realized he didn't get his bag & so I yelled at him & my buddy honked the horn, but that guy never looked back & before we knew it, he was gone. How odd was that ??

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I sniffed something out, but wasn't sure what the punchline was going to be. Funny one Kevin!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Seen that coming. I don't let anyone unknown in my car either. So you best have your TOO shirt or hat shown. LOL