Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2014 Hoyt Charger

NAC1989

Clark county
Selling my 2014 Hoyt charger with the Fuse package that came with Fuse quiver, Fuse 3 pin sight, Fuse stabilizer and a QAD drop away rest. It's 60-70lb draw and I can't remember what the draw length is set at but I believe it's 27 or 28". I'm throwing in 11 Easton carbon aftermath arrows, 3 never shot rage 125 grain hypodermics and the rage practice tip, some field points, Fuse release and hard case. I bought this bow new and it has maybe 150 shots through it. Not sure what a good price for this is as I can't find many used for sale without searching through AT forever and there aren't many listed on eBay :smiley_confused_vra. Shoot me a reasonable offer if interested.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
you should probably post what cams are on it. hoyt has a 3 cam system design

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Ok i HAVE to ask..why you selling? this is one sweet shooting bow and throws really awesome arrows. Probably, for the best and most accurate bows on the market. Should be a great pick up for someone

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Ok i HAVE to ask..why you selling? this is one sweet shooting bow and throws really awesome arrows. Probably, for the best and most accurate bows on the market. Should be a great pick up for someone
My buddy has one and it's a tack driver.

rsmith

Not trying to step on anyone's toes here but that package as is is worth about 400. Just checked on AT and they are between 325 and 500 depending on set up if bare bow or package. Your deal would be worth around 400-475 in my opinion. Ask 455 and take 400 as lowest for whole setup if you need the money quick in my opinion or hold out for 450's.

NAC1989

Clark county
Milo I'm not sure what the cams are they have CH 3.1 on them. The reason I'm selling is that I'm just not confident in my shot with a compound anymore, so I picked up a new crossbow 2 weeks ago and need to let this go now to get some money back. Milo I hear your the go to bow guy around here so what would you think this would be valued at? I tried doing some research and couldn't find many for sale to know what there selling for.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
All you have to do is go to AT and search for them and you have to make an assumption that they probably sold within 50 to 75 bucks of the last listed prices. You have a lot of extras also so sometimes that helps and see me times it doesnt.

angelzd28

I shoot this bow, picked it up this past spring with the same package and absolutely love it. I switched out the stab and wrist sling. For the price I cant complain it does everything a modern compound bow should, except kill a deer yet this year, haha. Throw a price out there and see what ppl are willing to pay.

NAC1989

Clark county
I finally got the search to work on AT, I didnt see the stupid captcha thing and couldn't get it to work before. Based on what I saw Id ask $450 for TOOzers that's for the whole package and that includes me delivering it if it's not too far away. I'm located outside of Springfield so that's an idea of distance for anyone interested. Thanks everyone for the input.