Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ky success ! Videos

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Nice videos....and congrats to all involved!
Just curious about something.....are you allowed to carry a youths gun in Ky? Can a deer be retrieved and moved without being tagged by the shooter?
Again....just curious about Ky laws compared to Ohio laws.

Hogmister13

I don't really know. I do know the deer was killed legally, checked in and tagged by the antlers before removing from the spot we found him. The boy is 7 years old so I don't think it's illegal for the parent to carry the gun for them as long as it's unloaded. I'm assuming it's okay cause a buddy of ours is the Game Warden, he watched the video and he only mentioned to us that we wasn't wearing our orange.

Last edited:

DandaMan

Very cool thanks for posting. Congrats to your buddy.

I embedded it for you.
Try [video]link[ /video] but leave out the space before the front slash

[video=youtube;isLYtvwOhPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLYtvwOhPc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Hogmister13

Thanks !! I wish I could have got the first shot on film, my buddy didn't tell me he was about to shoot.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
You are allowed to bait in Kentucky now? When I hunted down there a few years ago i was told it was illegal. Cool video though and congrats!

Hogmister13

Yes you can bait deer only! But you can't on WMA, state parks or public land.

Last edited:

Hogmister13

Hey man can you be a little more specific on the instructions. I'm still lost on the embedding deal :/ ? Lol

Hogmister13

I haven't uploaded it yet, I'm gonna see if I can get another one on film and put them together as one video be it was a pretty short video.

DandaMan

Hey man can you be a little more specific on the instructions. I'm still lost on the embedding deal :/ ? Lol

Type [video ] then cut and paste the link Http://www.youtube etc etc
at the end of the link put [ /video].

Don't put any spaces between the [ video] link [ /video] like i did there and you should be good. Unfortunately I can't type it exactly as it needs to be written. Again don't put any spaces in the video boxes or between the link, no spaces.

Let me know if your still having trouble.

Last edited:

Hogmister13

Still a little lost, where do I begin all this? In the video upload box? Like where do I type (video)? Can I edit the video length and clips on my own or does it do it automatically?

DandaMan

Still a little lost, where do I begin all this? In the video upload box? Like where do I type (video)? Can I edit the video length and clips on my own or does it do it automatically?

All that will do is take your video link from you tube and embed it in your post. You type that where you want the video to be in your post like so.
[video=youtube;p1QD71_YLTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1QD71_YLTE&feature=youtu.be[/video]