Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Micro SD cards

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Has anyone used the micro SD cards in their cams yet? Looking to see if anyone has experienced problems with the MircoSD to SD card card adapter working with the Cams...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
thats why i want to use them....i can plug them right into my phone and look at pics without a viewer..thanks for the feedback UK

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I use them in the BEC during the season. I have an old HTC smart phone that I use as a card reader. Worked just fine for me!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would think if you use a good quality card like Sandisk it should work just fine. I don't think the camera will know the difference of it being a mini card instead of regular SD.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
man i just did a search on ebay for mirco sd cards with adapters and you can score like hell on them cheap....

only issue i have ran into with micro or normal SD cards when using a phone or point an shoot digi cam as a viewer is if i used a Video setting on my moultrie..It wont let the"portable viewers read it correctly for some reason" Atleast in my limited experience .....

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
That's a sweet idea except I bought a 32 GB micro SD and it won't work in anything (TOO big)!:tantrum: