Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stealth Cam

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just wondered if anybody else has used these cams and what you thought about it. I got one a couple weeks ago and did my first card pull after running it in video mode and was actually surprised. I have it running 3 shot burst mode this last week and do for a card pull tomorrow since I won't be home to do it Friday. Just picked up 2 more as they are on sale again.

Screenshot_2015-10-14-11-52-57.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Always like personal reviews of cameras. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you.

I like to put them through the paces just to see what I get out of them for performance for a cheap cam. I did a review 5 years ago when Primos first came out with the Truth Cam 35 and had fun messing with that. I don't think I ever did one on the SpyPoint cams only because we had a few others that ordered them at the same time and did their reviews. They worked ok for the first year but they started to fail the 2nd season. The 3rd season one wouldn't turn on any more and one is still plugging away out in the woods right now.

After I get these other cams next week I will start keeping records of what I got out of them and do another review like I did years ago. I was just curious to see if anybody else has used them. Pretty good price to have 720 video and audio.