Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

GamePlan Gear Sale

townzen

For those of you like myself looking for a new pack, Field Supply is currently running a great sale on GamePlan Gear Packs.

I am torn between a Leech or a 3 in 1.

Just wanted to pass on the deal as I have had great success with FieldSupply in the past.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm digging that pass through 2 bowcase. Looks like you could get your bow and some accessories in there and not have to lug a pack to the stand. Anyone have one?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I might have the one you are referring to Drake. Need to look up the model to verify. It is designed to carry bow to stand and can hold quite a bit of extras.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Jesse. Anything in specific that you have that you like and why?

I have two of the Treestand Transportation Systems, and older model and the newer version. I also have a BowBat XL and the Spot N Stalk pack. Love both of those as well. The TTS packs make hauling in a stand or climber much more comfortable. I like the BowBat because it makes a great pack for an all day sit. It has plenty of storage for food and gear. Instead of putting my bow in it, I put all my extra clothes in the bow slot and buckle it up. Works well for that. The Spot N Stalk makes for a great pack on short hunts, checking cams, etc. They are well designed, well built and serve their purposes really well.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bow bat or bow bat xl is what I have. After Jesse said the name I knew it. Feel free to check it out if we meet up Drake.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Thanks. I have been looking for a good pack and really didn't want to pay the prices I have been seeing.
Ordered the Full Rut last night. Great price to boot.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I ordered a pack. Just told Townzen i didnt need another. If i like this one, maybe i will pitch the other 5 that are laying in the barn.

rsmith

Thinking about ordering the tenzing tc1500, anyone have any input on them or tenzing in general? Heard good things online but would like to hear some more before spending 140 on a pack

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Been looking at the double drop fanny pack. Got something similar right now from feildline but it is starting to show some wear. Great prices for sure