Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New video cam for hunting

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just recently bought a " Mobius Action cam ". I watch a lot of the " Boss of The Swamp " videos on YouTube & came across his show & tell video of the different cameras he uses to make his videos. This Mobius has been around, but this is the first I've heard of it. I already have the Moultrie ReAction cam that I've never put to good use due to the quality & this Mobius is really good. It offers video in 1080 & 720, & will take still shots as well. It comes with a micro sd card. I selected a 16gb. The battery is a rechargeable 820mah which will last about 2 hrs. The audio very good too. I've been playing with it for a few days & decided to go check some cams today & bumped a few deer as soon as I started. This video will show a fawn , but there was another deer that I only heard. I have the cam set in 720 for the video. The audio is very good & it makes my breathing as I walk uphill sound atrocious, even I didn't hear myself like that. You can make changes to the parameters thru the usb cable supplied. For further info, check 'em out online, ebay, or youtube. I paid about 115.00 for cam & accessories to attach it to my hat. They start off @ 70.00 otherwise. #1, I move my head around too fast even though I don't realize it. #2, that's not my house I walked by.

https://youtu.be/ypT5MQt8bGg

Last edited: