Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds Menu

Ricer2231

I didn't see anything posted for the fine selection of vittles everybody is bringing to Strouds so I though it might be good to start one up. If there is such a thread already please feel free to delete this. I myself will be bringing a big ole pan of Marys homemade mac and cheese.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'll be bringing ground hot venison sausage for breakfast patties, and I'll see if the wife will make some macaroni salad.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I will be bringing some Bear Brats with Cheese and some pheasant breast.
I think I have a beef brisket as well in the freezer if we think we need more meat.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'm gonna ask wifey to make a big bowl of ranch-style spaghetti pasta salad for side dish
Gonna bring bacon/eggs/for sandwich makin's

In the past I've brought pbj sandwiches and a sheet of brownies from GFS, but neither of those were really popular - I'm thinking maybe I'll bring some fruit pies and small plates this time.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm going to have stuff to do fresh cut fries. If Nickle doesn't come, I'll bring eggs since he usually does that. I also plan on doing some deer meat of one variety or another. My wife bakes some pretty mean stuff, so I'll have her do up a mess of pumpkin cookies or something of that nature.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
This just in. The wife said she will fry up a few pounds of ground venison with some taco seasoning. I'll bring soft tortilla shells also, along with the ground hot venison sausage for breakfast food, some of you guys had that at the summer shoot and liked it.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Not sure what I'm gonna bring yet. The wife is leaving for Florida for a 6 days on Thursday. Might try and throw 2 dozen poppers together or something.

I will be bring a case of my home brewed pumpkin ale for whoever wants to try.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Man....all this food everybody talking about has gotten me drooling. Dustin make sure you save me leftover, lol:smiley_chinrub:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Wife offered to make deviled eggs again - we'll scale back a little though :smiley_coolpeace: had too many at the bowshoot

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Wife offered to make deviled eggs again - we'll scale back a little though :smiley_coolpeace: had too many at the bowshoot

Too many is never enough, lol. That was good from what I had last time at the bowshoot. Beer and deviled eggs....the more, the merrier