Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dude Perfect: Hunting Sterotypes

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This is an instant classic!

[video=youtube;M9gFRXw5-kI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9gFRXw5-kI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
When the Noob drank from the pee bottle I think I snorted a bit. . . And I am not a snorter. Then hardcore gargled the doe pee and I might have woke up the kids. That was great.

I met one of these guys last week. Told Brock about him. He started whipping out pics and telling me about all the acres he hunted. The conversation was somewhat one sided. Mostly because I didn't want to share. "Yeah, I hunted the 1800 acres in southern Ohio this weekend with a cameraman. He got pissed cause I passed on a 135". . . . Here are some pics of the whitetail I have shot. Oops sorry. That is a coues deer. Here is one. Sorry new phone. Don't have it figured out yet. My bad, that is my Under Armor ad. Well, here is another hunt out west. Muley. Yep. Hang on, I'll find my whitetail pics in a minute. Yeah, I'm sponsored by UA, Athens Archery, and Dodge trucks."

WTF do I follow that up with? Well . . . I told him about Garrett taking his first deer. Then I told him I was sponsored by Scent Smoker, Hank Tucker Outdoors, Skeeter Creek, and The Ohio Outdoors. Okay, the last part about my sponsors I left out. Sounded good though didn't it? lmao

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I think I'd pass on that. From what Phil just described those dudes don't sound like my type. Funny video though.

I think Phil was saying that he met that type of guy last week, not one of the guys from the video. Ive watched quite a few of their videos, pretty neat shit.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think Phil was saying that he met that type of guy last week, not one of the guys from the video. Ive watched quite a few of their videos, pretty neat shit.

Yes Dustin. I met one of the type of guys they are making fun of. These guys are just doing a spoof.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yes the hero posing clip was hilarious! The last one where he was like 50 yards behind the damn thing holding his arms up! At that distance he prolly looked like he was half the size of the brow tines! LMAO

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Funny you tell that story Phil because I had something similar happen on Sunday.

After we were done duck hunting, we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. I walked in to put our name on the list and of course I got a bunch of looks considering I was dressed in full camo with remnants of Carbomask clinging to my face. But I could tell one guy (older, maybe late 40's, with nostalgic 1950's horn rimmed specs) in particular was locked on me. I tried to avoid him by going behind him to find a place to stand. I no sooner settled in when he turned around and Bill Engvall'd me...

"So, you been hunting?"

Nope. Trying to hide from Sasquatch... "Yes, we were duck hunting."

"Oh, I never duck hunted before..." Proceeds to thrust phone in my face. "Killed that last weekend." Shows me picture of dog sized doe. "We were going to go out today but not with gale force winds." Meanwhile it never blew harder than 10mph...

"Yeah, it was a better morning for ducks than deer."

Thrusts phone back in my face and points to screen: "That's my recurve."

"Very nice bow. Congrats on the kill."

Again, thrusts phone back in my face: "Killed this last weekend too. It's a 3-point. I was set up..............."

"ROUSH, PARTY OF 3!"

Oh, thank god! Get me out of here....

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Lol...this is great. Love the bulldozer part and frying up food in the blind, lmao