Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morning Boys

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Was in the stand at 6:00 A.M. Saw some movement but it was still TOO dark. Heading back out this afternoon. Bought a X Bow, not thrilled about it but when it gets cold it will be easier to shoot.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Not a good afternoon, came in the house, took a nap, got up and the cross bow limbs were exploded. WTF?? I put it on the picnic table and came out to that!!! Went out with my Compound, had a doe jumping around me,lol. if I had the X bow would have been meat in da freez. Oh well, new limbs being sent.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Not a good afternoon, came in the house, took a nap, got up and the cross bow limbs were exploded. WTF?? I put it on the picnic table and came out to that!!! Went out with my Compound, had a doe jumping around me,lol. if I had the X bow would have been meat in da freez. Oh well, new limbs being sent.

Seriously? That would suck.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I have no clue what happened to it. Did not drop it, did not dry fire it just set it on the deck and the limbs were shattered. The store I bought it at called the manufacture and they are over knighting new limbs. It was the right limb that shattered and the guy at the store said the left one had a flaw in it as well. At least I have my compound that I have always used. Heading out this afternoon to try it again.