Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help.............

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Need some help guys. Bought a Wildgame Innovations Game trail Camera. I bought it to replace one that the LDC went bad on. Hung my other old one and it is taking pictures and this one and it does not take the number of photos as my old one and then on top of it I can not open the photos. It is a "Flex Time" program ................Help.........

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Have you gone to wildgames website to see if they have the program to download to open those file types? I would hit their site and look at some of the replies on the FAQ section to see if anybody else has had that issue.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
That confused the hell out of me!

Ok, let me try to explain it again. ( And thanks Adam, I will try that. )

I had to camera's, one took a crap on me, the LCD would not work. My second old camera was working fine. I bought another one, the Wildgame game camera made by Innovations. So my old camera works good and is taking photos. The new one ( Wildgame made by Innovations) is only taking about 25% of the photos comapared to my old one and when I try to review them with my card I can open a couple of them and the rest I can not. It gives me a error message. Hope that clears things up and I will try that Adam. Hitting da stand tomorrow.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
One thing I noticed with my wild game camera is I have to format the card in the camera. If I used that card in another camera I always got errors until I would reformat the card in the wild game camera. Might want to try that.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
One thing I noticed with my wild game camera is I have to format the card in the camera. If I used that card in another camera I always got errors until I would reformat the card in the wild game camera. Might want to try that.

Wow, now that is interesting. I have always been able to switch cards from one camera to another. Thanks, I will give that a shot.

Steelheadtracker

Mine does the same thing. Go to your files and click on the left side where it says SD card. Double click it then something like dcim or something like that will come up click that then another file thing and click that and then your pics should be there.

brancher147

I always format cards with any cam, some cameras are weird about cards. No offense, WGI are just not high quality cams and are especially unpredictable, some work ok, some not at all.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I have to format my card for the bushnell if I plug it in and view the pics on my phone. If you are putting a clean card in your camera everytime, it's a good idea to format it once you put it in the camera.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I always just pull the cards and then pop them in my lap top. Never had a issue until now with this camera. This sucks between this camera and my new X bow limbs exploding on me while it was cocked and sitting on my deck.

Some cameras get funny when you start putting cards in that have been in other cams. We had the same issue when using a Wildgame and a Moultrie camera, they often didn't write to when in the Wildgame after it had been in a Moultrie. For a long time it didn't matter. Same thing started happening with some of our Coverts, after the cards had been in other Coverts. The problem there started after a couple cams got sent in under warranty and they sent out newer cameras. Like Jesse and others have said, reformat the cards every time and they should work fine. I always do a quick reformat on my laptop after I copy the pictures over. I've tried doing it on the cameras before and often times it did not work and would not write pics after.