Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BCS Smackdown...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks like the SEC is at it again.. :smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap:

What's up Big 10???? Where it at?

Don't you think it's sad that OSUs biggest rivalry in the Big10 (The big M) just got it's ass raped by piddly old Mississippi state.. 52-14... Dang. :smiley_crocodile:

Then Bama over Mich St 49-7

Fl over Penn St 37-24
lmao lmao lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ugh. I wanna give you a big fugg you but if the shoe fits....

There are very few things I hate more than the SEC. All New York, California, Florida teams and there fans suck just a bit more. Not much though.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ugh. I wanna give you a big fugg you but if the shoe fits....

There are very few things I hate more than the SEC. All New York, California, Florida teams and there fans suck just a bit more. Not much though.

Beentown

HA... I've been all over this US.. Big 10 fans are by far the most obnoxious fans. But i get your point.. If the Big 10 whipped the SECs ass as much as the SEC does the Big 10... I would hate yall too.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
HA... I've been all over this US.. Big 10 fans are by far the most obnoxious fans. But i get your point.. If the Big 10 whipped the SECs ass as much as the SEC does the Big 10... I would hate yall too.

Get real Joe. It is a cyclical. The Big Ten had a record of 95 to 78 with the SEC until 2008. It has only been since 2007 that the SEC has done so well against the Big Ten. I as a Michigan fan contribute this to Michigan being down (was the best program in the Big Ten :smiley_coolpeace:).

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Get real Joe. It is a cyclical. The Big Ten had a record of 95 to 78 with the SEC until 2008. It has only been since 2007 that the SEC has done so well against the Big Ten. I as a Michigan fan contribute this to Michigan being down (was the best program in the Big Ten :smiley_coolpeace:).

Beentown

HUH.. What? Dude.... lol The SEC was 33-20 vs the Big Ten in bowl games 1930 - 2007

And through 2009, the SEC is 67-48-2 against the Big Ten in games.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
HUH.. What? Dude.... lol The SEC was 33-20 vs the Big Ten in bowl games 1930 - 2007

And through 2009, the SEC is 67-48-2 against the Big Ten in games.

Nope.... Here is the breakdown of all games through 2006-2007 season.

"According to cfbdatawarehouse.com the Big Ten teams vs SEC school records are the following:

Ohio St. 7-10
Mich 20-5
Mich St. 5-6
Indiana 26-21
Illinois 2-6
Minnesota 5-3
Wisconsin 4-8
Penn St. 16-6
Purdue 4-5
Iowa 4-3
Northwestern 2-5

That is 95-78 in favor of the Big Ten."

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nope.... Here is the breakdown of all games through 2006-2007 season.

"According to cfbdatawarehouse.com the Big Ten teams vs SEC school records are the following:

Ohio St. 7-10
Mich 20-5
Mich St. 5-6
Indiana 26-21
Illinois 2-6
Minnesota 5-3
Wisconsin 4-8
Penn St. 16-6
Purdue 4-5
Iowa 4-3
Northwestern 2-5

That is 95-78 in favor of the Big Ten."

Beentown

Sighhhh. Been there is a whole lengthy discussion on this on SECNation of how that site gets their states in regards to conferences, and teams when they joined or left a conference. WAY to much for me to go into but youre welcome to read it. 2 people with much more time and statistics experiance than us have had this very conversation we are now about game to game win vs Losses. My head hurts reading it..

http://www.secsportsfan.com/big-ten-vs-sec-all-time-stats-comments.html

I did notice this on cfbdatawarehouse.com though...

Quarter Century Conference Rankings

1925-1949 (1.) SEC (2.) Big 10 (3) Pac 10
1950-1974 (1.) SEC (2.) Big 12 (3) Big 10
1975-1999 (1.) Big 12 (2.) SEC (3.) Big 10

All Time Conference Rankings
(1.) SEC (2.) Big 10 (3) Big 12

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Michigan loss a surprise? Nah. The surprise there was they were in a bowl game. (Sorry Beeener)

Michigan St loss? I was skeptical on this one but still pulling for them.

Penn St loss? Honestly a bit surprised here. They should have won.

Wisconsin loss? Big surprise to me. They should have obliterated TCU.

What to expect for OSU? Flip a coin. Depends on which team shows up. Seems like in Bowl games they either come to play or look like crap.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think OSU is going to pull it off. That's just me though.. And we all know how things would be different for the big M if if Ingram would have stayed there. You see that dude today.. DAMN. Ole boy was a freight train.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Must suck to be you MH! Best advice I can give you is enjoy it while you can. Many guys my age (mid 30's) are still sit around reliving their "glory days" when they were in high school. Some of your best (and worst) memories are being made right now. Hell, when I was in high school we would have recorded it on our VCR. No high definition, no TIVO, no HD channels. You have got it good. Enjoy your game and good luck out there! Buckeyes will be on the TIVO waiting for you when you get home!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Somewhat good news, coach said they moved our game up to 6:30, instead of 7:30. :smiley_clap: I've had some great memories so far hicks, hopefully theres some better to come TOO

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It's disgusting being a Buckeye and Big 10 guy right now. I got nothing. My team (they win as a team and look like mo fuggers as a team) disrespected our league and gave the first black eye to the Big 10 this week. Then as a conference we laid an ostrich egg that was subsequently broken, scrambled, and shit out in the form of an SEC dog turd. What are you going to do though? Just grin and bear it until things take a turn for the better. Like Been said, it's all cyclical and we'll recover. But it will be a while...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
How about Andrew Luck sending a giant "Fuck You" to everyone that picked VT last night saying Stanford and Luck would be distracted by the whole Harbaugh job situation?!? That kid was impressive to say the least. I was pulling for Stanford after hearing about that kid that played both ways and seeing the face paint and hair cut on the Skov #11. That kid was an animal. That was a fun team to watch!!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would LOVE to have Harbaugh! I would in fact give my left nut to get him as a coach. Michigan man the way it should be. My left nut is always in the way anyhow.

Beentown