Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Out of State Trips

tjeep

Just printed my 14 day License for North Dakota. Leaving next Friday for 16 day trip. Anyone else traveling out of state this season?

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Good luck in SD. I know several groups that go out annually and it sounds like a cool trip. I am not doin nothing this yr but may do a Montana trip next fall ?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be leaving for Montana that last week of October, then stopping in NoDak for the first week of November. This will be my fourth year in a row hunting in North Dakota.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Heading to WV for rifle season the week of thanksgiving. There's just something fun about smacking a small WV deer with a 30-06. Lol.

tjeep

We are freelancing, no need to pay an outfitter, plenty of land and very little pressure. As long as your willing to but in some windshield time scounting, you will find birds.

AMiller

I will be heading to Missiouri and Western Illinois the first week of December. Hopefully this El Niño holds true.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will be heading to Missiouri and Western Illinois the first week of December. Hopefully this El Niño holds true.

Very cool. Missouri is on my list of places to hunt waterfowl. You gonna pay the big money to hunt with Habitat Flats or what? lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jim there are better places for ducks than Missouri ,,,now snow geese that's another matter in Missouri

Oh I know. It's one of MANY places on my list. LOL Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, South Dakota, somewhere on the East Coast, etc.

AMiller

Very cool. Missouri is on my list of places to hunt waterfowl. You gonna pay the big money to hunt with Habitat Flats or what? lol

No Habitat Flats unfortunately. I have family out there and they pay big money for leases. We got one in the golden triangle between habitat flats and fountain grove wma. Another in IL flooded corn and SE MO in rice. We just go where the most birds are.