Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Layla's Hit List Bucks

Mao

Coshocton, OH
image.jpgimage.jpg
You will never know the excitement of having 100-120" bucks show on cam unless you have a young daughter who is as excited to get out opening day as you are. These 3 bucks are all showing at the stand,in daylight, that she killed her buck in last year. She has her xbow dialed in and ready to go. I can't wait to sit with her Saturday and have a quiet whisper about last year and how lucky we are to be out hunting together.
#HonorConnor

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding! Good luck to the two of you this weekend. If no deer die, it will be time well spent.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Awesome stuff brother! Kaydence and I are a few years behind you, but the seed has been planting. Hope you two have a great weekend in the woods!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The only thing better than taking one yourself is watching your son or daughter do it!
Best of luck and charge up the camera!

You will never know the excitement of having 100-120" bucks show on cam unless you have a young daughter who is as excited to get out opening day as you are. These 3 bucks are all showing at the stand,in daylight, that she killed her buck in last year. She has her xbow dialed in and ready to go. I can't wait to sit with her Saturday and have a quiet whisper about last year and how lucky we are to be out hunting together.
#HonorConnor

Lol I probably get just as excited to see 100"-120" bucks as to me that is a really nice buck. I can honestly say I have only seen a few in my life bigger and would be ecstatic to harvest any of those. Good luck with your daughter and I hope she enjoys it every bit as much as you do. I cant wait to take my daughter out in a year or two.