Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Membership Question

Bigcountry40

What is the difference between Senior Membership, Supporting members? I see some with less post that are Senior members and I see some that are Supporting Members with more post. I assume a member must post a certain # to meet criteria.:smiley_chinrub:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Supporting Members are people who have donated to the "kitty" to help cover expenses on keeping the doors open, or other TOO sponsors activities such as fundraisers, etc. Your Senior Members are guys who have been around since the inception for the most part. Joe can comment more as to whether or not there is a specific post count that causes this to change. But that's the meat and taters of it...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Supporting members are those who have made donations to assist with covering the fees that keep this place running. Since we don't have advertising I pay the bills from personal funds of from the kitty if available.

Senior members are those with a certain post count. I believe it's 1,000 but don't quote me.

The donation is usually by PayPal to theohiooutdoors@gmail.com

There used to be a donate button but through website revisions I have neglected to put it back up.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Supporting members are those who have made donations to assist with covering the fees that keep this place running. Since we don't have advertising I pay the bills from personal funds of from the kitty if available.

Senior members are those with a certain post count. I believe it's 1,000 but don't quote me.

The donation is usually by PayPal to theohiooutdoors@gmail.com

There used to be a donate button but through website revisions I have neglected to put it back up.

Might be worth an add Joe.... Lots of newer members might want too pony up too get hat prestigious moniker....

Bigcountry40

Well I am sick of this junior shit, I earned that nickname in showers in high school gym class and I vowed never to have that nickname again! I am donating damn it.