Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Same deer different tcam

buckcrazy1

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Much better frontal pic!!! Yes, clearly shows how impressively heavy those beams are!!! I'm still sticking to my estimation though but will say he looks closer to 182 gross than mid 170's gross.

He is a giant, no doubt!!!!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Yep definitely a better pic, I underestimated his mass from the looks of this pic. Not quite 180 but I suck at guessing scores LOL.

Buckmaster

Portage
Great deer, too many stickers, uneven tines, and not enough tine length is his downfall in the Net. He's at least 180 gross.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I am by no means as good as most these guys at judging score. One thing I know is it is a stud.
I would have a very hard time controlling my breathing and heart rate if he stepped out in front
of my stand. I think he is a little bigger than most but not by much.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Holy mackerel ! What a frame!
I agree with most of these guys in the fact his score will be much lower than 201. However, he will easily break the 180" mark. A very impressive animal!!!!

buckcrazy1

Yeah he's bedding in Wayne and feeding on private, I haven't been able to pattern him at all yet though, probably because the corn is still up. I have a feeling the bucks are spending a lot of time in the standing corn because I haven't gotten consistent pics of any of them around their bedding area or in the hardwoods, just seems like every time I check the tcams I have new bucks, I haven't gotten the same buck twice yet! And every pic is during daylight! I blame the corn lol