Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 15 - Youth Team

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think Garrett is on this team. Ryan said he put him in the filler spot on Team 17. I think he meant 15. If on this team, I am crossing my fingers and praying for a good weekend. After this weekend our hunts will be pretty sporadic.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Checking in for levi, we will see how this goes. As of right now he wants to hunt, but we know how that goes.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm new to the site, will someone explain to me what these Youth Teams are about, please?

It's sons and daughters of members on too that form their own deer hunting teams for the contest.... It's all for fun and bragging rights.... But is a lot of fun too follow the young ones progress thru their seasons.....

buckcrazy1

Okay sweet, well I have two little bros, 10&12 yrs old, what do I have to do to become a member so I can enter them? Or is it too late:/

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You have too have at least 50 posts before the draw of the teams, but I imagine if you got 50 in here shortly you may still be able too possibly get in as an alternate? Ryan (hunter2) runs the draw for the teams so maybe PM him for that info....

buckcrazy1

Ok I'll try to figure out how to do that. I'm not good with technology which most ppl don't believe since I'm only 26 but I spend my free time outside. And how do I see how many posts I have so far?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Also go too the welcome too too.com thread and introduce yourself and start posting away.... It's not so hard too get 50 posts once you start talking too folks....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Klay is already bugging me to head out this weekend. I love it! Looks like Sunday evening will be our best chance to hit the spot we call Klay's Corner. It's not a morning spot, but I won't rule out taking him somewhere Sunday morning. Saturday is out with too much going on, but Sunday for sure.