Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mountain Men fans?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Tom is my favorite guy on the show. Mostly because I am envious of his lifestyle.

I think eustice and Preston give each other blowjobs off camera. Something ain't right with those two.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Tom is my favorite guy on the show. Mostly because I am envious of his lifestyle.

I think eustice and Preston give each other blowjobs off camera. Something ain't right with those two.

This is the exact same thing I told my wife! Tom is my favorite as well. Marty is kind of goofy, but he works his ass off, especially when he is building his trapping cabins.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I agree Joe, something isn't right there. Me and the wife have come to that same conclusion lol.
Marty puts in some work but I still think Rich is the bad ass of the bunch as far as putting in work. Those cats and mountains running dogs is no joke.

Tom, I would love to do what he does for a life style. He has inspired me to give a few things a try this trapping season just to see if I can lol. I want to try his tanning ways but on smaller critters to make my mistakes on first lol.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
One of my favorite shows, and Tom is one of my favorites to watch... heck, I like 'em all, even Eustice.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It's a good show and Eustice is rather strange. They look they good lives but I'll keep my present life style as I live like when I was young.

What about the show of the guys living in the tree tops?

tracker 6

In a thicket
Rich would have a lot less work if he would use the receiver on his tracking system.Those hounds have antennas on their collars,Turn the damn system on instead of sleeping on the mountain all night,sheesh.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Rich would have a lot less work if he would use the receiver on his tracking system.Those hounds have antennas on their collars,Turn the damn system on instead of sleeping on the mountain all night,sheesh.

Can't build drama doing that lol.... Most of its staged.... Like any reality show.... Marty is freaking hilarious..... Anyone who'd fly into the remote areas in a plane and land on snow.... My hats off too you.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Agreed! I wondered that myself. Granted if they're on the opposite side of the mountain than you the signal isn't worth a dang. I've had a hard time locating dogs if they're heads are in a hole, of if they're in a deep ditch.

Let a dog go out and lay up on me all night without checking up though. It won't be a pleasant morning when I get a leash ahold of him. Do it twice and I'll be walking out with my collars in my hand. NOTHING I hate more than a dog that takes off and lays up somewhere.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Agreed! I wondered that myself. Granted if they're on the opposite side of the mountain than you the signal isn't worth a dang. I've had a hard time locating dogs if they're heads are in a hole, of if they're in a deep ditch.

Let a dog go out and lay up on me all night without checking up though. It won't be a pleasant morning when I get a leash ahold of him. Do it twice and I'll be walking out with my collars in my hand. NOTHING I hate more than a dog that takes off and lays up somewhere.

I'd do the same but I would say we won't be any stars on TV shows doing it that way.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
20150918_165639-1.jpg

There he is fellas. I have to say, he is the same soft spoken man you see on the show. It was a joy to meet them in person.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Awesome photo opp. Adam!
He'd be my favorite too.

Wasn't supposed to be any photos lol. I'm slick that way. They gave us a paper when we got the limited wrist bands that have a long list of things and one was NO photos with the celebrity. I was bummed about that but I guess Tom told them it would be fine. They only allowed the first few people in line take pics and I kind of forced my phone into the ladies hand to take the pic before the guy running the line cut pictures off lol. I was the last person to get a pic with them that I know of.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Wasn't supposed to be any photos lol. I'm slick that way. They gave us a paper when we got the limited wrist bands that have a long list of things and one was NO photos with the celebrity. I was bummed about that but I guess Tom told them it would be fine. They only allowed the first few people in line take pics and I kind of forced my phone into the ladies hand to take the pic before the guy running the line cut pictures off lol. I was the last person to get a pic with them that I know of.

Well that's bullshit. Why would they not want pictures? Would it add to much time per person?...

Regardless, Awesome photo and a cool shirt!