Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2013 Buck Mount

jeremy44230

Medina County
Got my 13 buck back. He is mounted to look aggressive.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442154701.918220.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442154715.536395.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442154728.233723.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very nice wall of bucks! Congrats.

Are you happy with how he turned out? I only ask because I am not sure I have seen this before. Nothing to compare it to.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Thanks. This is our living room. My wife is pretty good about deer.... Although she says we are almost done with deer mounts.... I think not.

I like this mount, although much different than normal. My taxi has done much studying and I trust his accuracy to being a correct pose of a deer. It took a little getting used to, but it's pretty sweet. Something different for sure.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks. This is our living room. My wife is pretty good about deer.... Although she says we are almost done with deer mounts.... I think not.

I like this mount, although much different than normal. My taxi has done much studying and I trust his accuracy to being a correct pose of a deer. It took a little getting used to, but it's pretty sweet. Something different for sure.

If you are happy, that is all that matters. Not saying i like or dislike. I am not sure on it. Like I said, never seen one like this.

Congrats on a fine buck! The wall looks great. My wife tells me I'm running out of room, then tells me what buck would look nice on the wall when we look at tc pics.