Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7 - The Whitetail Mafia

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Checking in...

Hope you fellers have a safe and enjoyable fall!

I'm looking forward to some quiet time in the stand. New hectic job and a 2.5 year old are teaching me the value of alone time! I'll be splitting time between deer and ducks pretty evenly this year thanks to a couple new duck spots that should really improve our success rates. We all know I'm a handicapped buck killer, so no need to expect any points from me...

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck to you and your team Jesse! Regardless what happens enjoying that alone time in a duck blind or a treestand is what's more important! Y'all be safe and enjoy your season, it won't be long!!! BROOHA!!!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Checking in here.
Hope to contribute this year (hell, at least 5 points)
Not going to have as much field time this year, but hopefully it'll be good time.
Hell, I'm going to miss opening day because of being on vacation in New England
I actually got a good feeling about this season, not putting as much pressure on myself.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442726256.679128.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442726273.091003.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442726289.013489.jpg

Here's the number one buck I have on film so far. I know there are bigger in the woods my brother in law and I hunt. I wouldn't mind shooting that guy but I just got permission to hunt a late season spot again that had this guy on it last year and have unfinished business to take care of (it's connected to a metropark and no one else hunts it) only problem is they are building a house and I'm hoping it doesn't screw me up. So, I either hold off and start buck hunting late November when the guy let's me in or shoot that first buck if I get a shot. What would you guys do in my shoes?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442726426.864633.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442726446.674429.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
View attachment 36027View attachment 36028View attachment 36029

Here's the number one buck I have on film so far. I know there are bigger in the woods my brother in law and I hunt. I wouldn't mind shooting that guy but I just got permission to hunt a late season spot again that had this guy on it last year and have unfinished business to take care of (it's connected to a metropark and no one else hunts it) only problem is they are building a house and I'm hoping it doesn't screw me up. So, I either hold off and start buck hunting late November when the guy let's me in or shoot that first buck if I get a shot. What would you guys do in my shoes?

View attachment 36030View attachment 36032

For me, I'd hunt that stud 8 in the bottom pic!!! Who know how big he is this year or if there are even bigger ones roaming around there. Sounds like a hunters paradise and I'd hunt it every chance I got!

Good luck in your decision.