Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Team 9 member chiming in! I'll be out chasing em with the rest of you guys! Let's make this a safe and enjoyable season and hopefully some meat in the freezer and some slobs on our walls. Good luck teammates!!!!
Ric aka FS

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Poor Woody. Stuck with Ric this year. Good luck Woody. Ric can't even hang his own stands anymore. I think he is nearing retirement age. lmao

Good luck guys!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Checking in! Working almost every weekend until 10/18. Should have some quality time in the woods the last week in October and beyond. Best of luck guys!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Anyone think of a name for our team yet? How's TEAM 9 sound? Lol

I still need to wash and smoke our clothes and buy our deer tags. I'm gonna change batteries and swap a few cards this week as well! Gonna freshen up the mock scrape Brian made last week and mock another 2 scrapes I started last year. I'll have cameras over all three scrapes.

Is everyone else ready? I know Chris is cuz he's been huntin already! Lol

Kaiser878

ohio
I'm just waiting patiently. I hope things keep jiving..... I don't do well at these waiting games. If we had an early season like Kentucky I'd be done now...... but we dont.... so I'll just keep waiting and cringing.... hoping things will work out......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm just waiting patiently. I hope things keep jiving..... I don't do well at these waiting games. If we had an early season like Kentucky I'd be done now...... but we dont.... so I'll just keep waiting and cringing.... hoping things will work out......

Go catch some fish!!!!