Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 11

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Derek's Derelicts. Oops. Sorry. Wrong team thread again. mischeif.gif

Just messing. Good luck guys! Have a great season.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Been seeing a few deer around so I should be good for some points if all works out. I'll be hunting northern wood county most the time.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Keeping tabs on a deer named Lebron, trying to locate his bedroom and pattern him with cameras. He just keeps bouncing all over on cameras and I truly think he's killable to certain degree but it'll be a matter of luck honestly.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Keeping tabs on a deer named Lebron, trying to locate his bedroom and pattern him with cameras. He just keeps bouncing all over on cameras and I truly think he's killable to certain degree but it'll be a matter of luck honestly.

Lebron looks nice!!! You have a nice gene in your area for narrow and heavy racks..... I likey! Good luck with him Zach!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Ive got one decent buck on camera but not much hope in getting close to him early.

IMAG1853.jpg
IMAG1855.jpg

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Lebron looks nice!!! You have a nice gene in your area for narrow and heavy racks..... I likey! Good luck with him Zach!

Yea I don't get it, bc 2 miles down the road where I hunt its nothing but wide (18"+) deer and every year I see these deer in the same general area during the rut while breeding takes place.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I've been close to killing the last few nights, opener I sat in a observation stand and saw 23 deer and one shooter, 2nd night I did a hang and hunt closer and had 4 bucks walk right out under me at 20 yards. Before I could get my bow off the hook and drawn he had made it 38 yards and was facing damn near dead away. I opted out of the shot and watched him for the last hour in the field. Tonight I sat in a new stand in hopes of finding a good buck and sure as crap I saw 2 nice deer. One is on my hitlist and had I sat in my stand 200 yards north I would of killed him! Makes me mad but I pull the card Friday and show you guys the deer that walked right to my other stand. I think 140ish 10 pt.